Monday 14 January 2013

Monavie Health Drink: All About the Health Benefits and More

I first heard about Monavie when a friend of mine was carrying a bottle with her while we were shopping. She explained all of the ingredients and the health benefits, but I couldn't take my eyes off the bottle. The Monavie company is unusual in that they put a lot of time and effort into creating a great looking bottle that will entice and excite the senses at every turn. Each bottle is designed to look exactly like a bottle of wine, so much in fact that I was convinced my friend was carrying a bottle of wine with her, rather than a heath drink. In actuality though, Monavie is a health drink and one targeted towards health enthusiasts.

The Monavie health drink comes in a large with a green or purple label, depending on what type you order. The drink combines 19 different fruits into one liquid, some of which are quite popular and others you may have never heard of before. Think about cranberry, white grape, kiwi, prune, and wolfberry all combined together. Eventually I knew this was something that I had to try, and luckily my friend was willing to share.

The first thing I noticed was the color, and it was hard to miss. Monavie has a deep purple color, very similar to grape juice but noticeably thicker at the same time. The scent of Monavie is very sweet, almost too sweet for me. As for the taste of the Monavie health drink, that's a little hard to describe. It tastes slightly like grape juice, but that might be based on my first impressions of the color. The first sip is very sweet, with an aftertaste of something more tart. The flavors tend to blend with each new sip, until it takes on a completely new intensity, making it difficult to decipher any one flavor.

There are two main problems I have with the Monavie health drink. The first is that it is quite expensive. At $45 a bottle, it isn't something I can justify in my budget. According to the company's website you are only supposed to drink 2-4 ounces everyday, but even then this is not something I would spend my money on. The other problem I had with the Monavie health drink is that I didn't experience any of the supposed health benefits. Many users claim that they have experienced a jolt of energy similar to a cup of coffee after a small serving.

The Monavie health drink is available online, but so far it has yet to hit the stores. If you are interested in learning more about this health drink, or becoming a distributor, visit their website at http://www.monavie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment